Established in May 1974, Vincenzo Sciortino was dedicated to providing Burlington County with the best pizza and Italian specialties, using only the finest ingredients. After 25 years of hard work and commitment, Vincenzo retired, handing the business down to his son, Frank, who has been working at the shop since he was 11 years old. He continues to provide the area with quality food and service. Riccardo's Pizza and Restaurant has been up and running for over 45 years now.
OUR CORE VALUES
1. GO THE EXTRA MILE - We believe that just being friendly is not enough. Going over the top to exceed customer expectations is our top priority.
2. BE ETHICAL - We have the customers best interest in mind by being good humble citizens of our community and by always doing the right thing.
3. TEAMWORK - We work effectively and efficiently within our team to best serve our customers.
4. ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY - We are human too and we make mistakes here and there. That is why we believe it is more respectful to accept responsibility and hold ourselves accountable in the event that a mistake occurs.
5. QUALITY - It is imperative that we provide the highest quality food and service to every customer, every time. After all, that is what has allowed us to stay in business for so long.
6. TAKE INITIATIVE - Our team is required to take it upon themselves to complete tasks that need to be completed. This includes taking initiative to satisfy a customers needs.